Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Rock encyclodedia sought.

From: dube@NYU-CSD2.ARPA (Tom Dube)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 87 16:10:00 edt
Subject: Rock encyclodedia sought.

I just posted an article asking who performed the original version
of Mr Soul.  It then occured to me that what I really need is a
reference source where I can find this type of information
(other than this network :-)).

Can anyone recommend a good comprehensive rock encyclopedia.

I already have the Rolling Stone guide (not so good), and
the Trouser Press guide (good but not comprehensive).
What I want now is a book that lists major SONGS and BAND MEMBERS.
                              Tom Dube       dube@csd2.nyu.edu