Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Record stores...

From: Chris Siebenmann <cks%utradio.toronto.edu@RELAY.CS.NET>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 87 19:16:44 EDT
Subject: Re: Record stores...

> From: Joan N. Schopf <decvax!genrad!panda!teddy!jns@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU>

> Toronto - the only thing I know of is Sam the Record Man on Yonge
> St.  It's really a nice city.  I wish I was going there.

Among the downtown Toronto record stores, I prefer A&A's, which is
right next to Sam the Record Man and seems to have better prices on
CDs. Cheapies is also fairly good; at least for CDs, it's worth it for
me to shop around all three/four stores in that area.

Are the Love-Hounds archives available from the Usenet in some way
(by mail request, perhaps)? I have the feeling that all my questions
have already been discussed and answered before, and I'd like to catch
up somehow.

	[ The love-hounds archive are only available via Internet FTP.
          (Actually, right now GAFFA.MIT.EDU is a little screwed up,
          and the archives aren't available at all, but hopefully,
	  this will be fixed sometime soon...)  They are way too big
	  to send via mail.  Maybe someday if I get a year off from
	  work or something, I'll make a best of Love-Hounds...  but
	  don't hold your breath.  -- |>oug ]

--
	"Don't worry... Won't insult legendary underworld solidarity by
	 suggesting you surrender name without torture."