Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kompilation tape 6

From: Neil Calton <nbc@vd.rl.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 87 17:16:28 bst
Subject: Kompilation tape 6

Kompilation Tape 6 is now on its way to Australia and into the hands
of Greg Ryan in Sydney. Apologies for a slight delay in adding my bits.
For those who are interested my KontribuTions were as follows (all extracts
only):

Age of Chance                     Kiss
Soup Dragons                      Hang Ten
Half Man Half Biscuit             Trumpton Riots
Andy White                        Relegious Persuasion
John Martyn                       May You Never
Caetano Veloso                    Queixa
The Fall                          Hey! Luciani
The Adult Net                     Spin That Web
TV Personalities                  Part-time Punks
Siouxsie and the Banshees         Icon
Patrick Fitzgerald                Safety Pin Stuck in My Heart
John Otway + Wild Willie Barrett  Really Free
Billy Bragg                       Between the Wars
Uakti                             Promessas do Sul
Latin Quarter                     Radio Africa
Wah!                              Story of the Blues

Be seeing you.