Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Screaming Trees - actually Steve Fisk

From: pixar.UUCP!dingo@cgl.ucsf.edu
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 87 00:05:10 PDT
Subject: Re: Screaming Trees - actually Steve Fisk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Really-From: ebm%postgres.Berkeley.EDU@berkeley.edu (Grady Toss)
>
>It is my understanding that there are two bands using the name Screaming
>Trees.  The American one is from Ellensburg, Washington, and has one
>cassette and one LP out, both on Velvetone Records.  They were both
>produced by Steve Fisk (ex-Pell Mell + numerous solo cassette projects).
>They have since been signed by SST and should have new album out any
>minute now.

If there are any Steve Fisk fans out there, I *might* have 90 minutes of
interview and music (taped from KPFA in Berkeley) sitting around somewhere.
If you're interested, I'll look for the tapes... anyone know where to buy
a real Fisk record?

	Ranjit "Ranjit" Bhatnagar

--

Behind our efforts,                 Ranjit "Pseudonym" Bhatnagar
Let there be found our efforts.     ...{ucsfcgl,ucbvax}!pixar!dingo