Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The KompilaTions

From: FULIGIN%UMASS.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu (Peter E. Lee)
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 87 17:09:03 EDT
Subject: The KompilaTions

Howdy Folks,
     The first tape is finshed and on it's way to everyone to hear.
     The other five are moving throught their contributors.
     Bdale Garbee and Steven L. Sheffield would like to contribute as well,
but the first 6 tapes are filled up.  If four or five other Love Hounds
would like to add 12 minutes of their favorite, not so widely heard music
to a tape for other Love Hounds to hear, then we can start a seventh tape.
Please E-Mail me with your US Mail address if you are interested.
                                                -Peter Lee
Fuligin%UMass.bitnet@wiscvm.wisc.edu