Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Love-Hounds Komp. Tape #5

From: Patrick J. Waara <Waara.wbst@Xerox.COM>
Date: 14 Jul 87 12:24 EDT
Subject: Love-Hounds Komp. Tape #5
Sender: Waara.wbst@Xerox.COM

Well, I finally got tape #5 rolling.  (Yeah, I know--it's about shpxvat
time.)  Sorry about the delay, but things have been incredibly hectic
around here.  But enough excuses.  It's started; it's out of my hands
now.  (Now it's in Sue Trowbridge's hands--or about to be.)  I hope no
one has moved since this thing has started.  Here's what I put on:

[Hunger Artist] "You're the Threat", _Standard Deviations/Kick the
Habit_ cassette, (My band, write to me for info.)

[Minor Threat] "In My Eyes", _1st Two EP's_ LP,  Dischord Records,
(Best band EVER.  See their ad in Max. Rock-n-Roll.)

[Billy Bragg] "Levi Stubbs' Tears", _Talking with the Taxman about
Poetry_ LP, Elecktra/Asylum, (His third and slickest album.  In Toronto
soon, so I think he's on tour.  See him.)

[Birdsongs of the Mesozoic] "Life in the B-Zone", _Beat of the Mesozoic_
EP, Ace of Hearts Records, (Not 100% sure of the cut title, but it's
correct on the tape listing.  Help Doug?  Much better live than on
vynil, but the record is great too.)

I may have gone over my time limit a little, but it's my tape so shpx
it.  These are all full length cuts.  I couldn't bring myself to edit
anything out.  The tape is recorded in Dolby C, so if you've got it,
continue using it, otherwise, who cares.

~Pat