Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Rappin' Foo

From: Mark Katsouros <KATSOURO@UMDD>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 87 10:15:52 EDT
Subject: Rappin' Foo

> From: NDONALD@UOFMCC.BITNET
> Date:    Thu, 02 Jul 87 10:23 CDT
> Subject: RAP STUFF
>
> Hi all. I am writing from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I have a musical
> inquiry.  Here goes. Does anyone out there have the names of any rap
> groups on hand or know of any interest groups on the subject? There
> are a few groups that I alread know of and will mention them so that
> anyone with info will not have to worry about these ones. Here goes:
> RUNDMC, the Fat Boys, the Beastie Boys, Grandmaster Flash. Anyone know
> of any others and the names of their albums?

Hip hop hibby
Hibby dibby hip hip hop
You don't stop rappin'
Rock it down, baby bubba to the boogity bang-bang
The boogie to the boogity beat

How what you hear is not a test
I'm rappin' to the beat
And me, the groove, and my friends
Are gonna try to move your feet

You see, I am Wonder Mark
And I'd like to say hello
To the black, to the white, the red and the brown
The purple and yellow

But first I gotta
Bang-bang the boogie to the boogie
Say upjump the boogie to the bang-bang boogie
Let's rock
You don't stop
block the rythm and make your body rock

Now so far you've read my words