Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

for The reKord(s)...

From: IED0DXM%UCLAMVS.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 87 17:36 PDT
Subject: for The reKord(s)...

John S. and Gene L., your stickers received and letters appreciated.
No, Gene, your sticker is not too large. John S.: Adrian's Records
and Video of England will do mail orders for you of a wide range of
imports. They advertise every week in the back of New Music Express,
etc., but their catalogue is much more extensive than the lists in
those little ads suggest. You might try them. I'm afraid I don't have
their address with me (I believe they're located in Wickford, Essex),
but just check any issue of NME or Sounds. Also, several other such
firms are usually represented by ads of various length and quality
in each issue of the British collectors' monthly, Record Collector.
Check through it, if you can find it in your local import shops or
international newspaper/magazine stands.

-- Andrew