Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MisK., and an updated KaTalogue

From: rutgers!hao!udenva!showard (Steve "Blore" Howard)
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 87 09:38:23 mdt
Subject: Re: MisK., and an updated KaTalogue
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

  This will probably be rather embarrassing for IED, but I have to point out
two omissions on his "discography."  Both would go in the "non-LP" category,
as they are tracks from the British Comic Relief album "Utterly, Utterly Live."
The first track is a live version of "Breathing."  The second is a duet with
Rowan Atkinson called "Do Bears . . ."  This is supposed to be humorous, but
it's a one-joke song:  the old "threaten to say a naughty word" joke.  (e.g.
"Do bears sha-la-la-la in the woods?")

--
"I can't help it, I'm a born lever-puller."

Steve "Blore" Howard, the DJ who would not die
                      {hplabs, seismo}!hao!udenva!showard
or {boulder, cires, ucbvax!nbires, cisden}!udenva!showard