Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The The, random other questions

From: Nancy Everson <everson@SPCA.BBN.COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 87 20:50:43 EDT
Subject: The The, random other questions

Well, The The's "Soul Mining" showed up at BCD today, and it sounds
wonderful.  I've been hoping this would come out on disc ever since I
bought a cd player over a year and a half ago.

The disc is a Japanese import - for some reason, BCD doesn't seem to be
bothered by the parallel import ban.  And I, for one, am glad.

I still haven't heard anything from you Minnesotan love-hounds, or is the
music scene there that pathetic these days?

Why is it that I prefer to listen to Kate in the fall and winter, while
bands like The Cure and The The take over for the spring and summer?  Does
anyone else notice any sort of seasonal musical tastes?

By the way, are there any larn players out there?  I'd be interested in
some e-mail discussions of the game.

- nancy

nancy everson  (everson@spca.bbn.com)
bbn software products corporation, cambridge mass