Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's popularity

From: ll-xn!scubed!crash!victoro (Dr. Snuggles)
Date: Fri, 29 May 87 08:03:03 PDT
Subject: Re: Kate's popularity
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Roaming about for the past two days have brought me to two 'Sam Goody -
Musicland' stores.  In both stores, 'The Whole Story' was being pl
played in its entireity (Well, I couldn't leave..)

(Now to oonvince the local contest station that 'Don't Give Up' would be a
perfect theme song...)

!  Victor O'Rear {hplabs!hp-sdd, akgua, sdcsvax, nosc}!crash!victoro          |
|  ARPA: crash!victoro@nosc.ARPA and the Byte Information eXchange [victoro]  |
|  "Don't Give Up,                                                            |
|        Because somewhere there's a place, a place where we belong.."        |