Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KTrivia

From: IED0DXM%UCLAMVS.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu
Date: Sat, 30 May 87 11:25 PDT
Subject: KTrivia

>...the third-person self-references that IED has threatened to relinquish.
>
>-- Neil Calton

Now, some people wouldn't have thought of it as a threat, but as a
cruelly false promise. See, folks, it all depends on your point of view.

>From: Dan Stewart <STEWART_SYS%uta.edu@RELAY.CS.NET>
>Subject: The Whole Story Video premier in Dallas.
>Well, I'm sorry to say that Kate didn't make the premier here in Dallas of The
>Whole Story video.  There were a few other people who were also expecting her
>Oh well, guess the IED third person
>references must go on...
>
>-- Dan Stewart

'fraid so, Dan. (Gullible Texans, they'll believe anything they
read in the papers -- or in IED's postings...He would NEVER have
given up his beloved third person, suckers! Ha-ha!)

Thanks to Paul Czarnecki for the info on the Playschool machine,
it sounds very promising (if a little embarassing).

The Dorothy Parker connection is interesting, although there's
not really much likelihood of any direct influence. Sounds more like
one of those Kateian synchronicities that the KBC delighted in during
its early years...

-- Andrew