Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Neil Calton <nbc@vd.rl.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 May 87 09:58:31 bst

>From: amdcad!tymix!nancyh@decwrl.DEC.COM (Nancy Holt) -Paul Holt
>I think someone hould give Kate access to this here World News thing.
>I mean, wouldn't it be just dandy to see messages posted here by Kate Bush?
>Now, how could we do this?

Well Kate is very welcome to pop down the road and come and use my terminal.
I would be delighted to have her SAT IN my LAP! Of course, how would everyone
know it really was her? Mind you, if Kate prefers to trek all the way over to
Dallas to make a personal appearance I think NBC will, in a fit of pique,
adopt the third-person self-references that IED has threatened to relinquish.

******
Starship are still at number 1 in GB for the 4th week. I mean, come on
guys isn't this taking freedom of speech too far!! Only the House Martins
can save us now.
(BTW The Fall actually made it into the charts a couple of weeks ago in a
rare display of good taste by the British public).

Be seeing you.