Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

What, me agree with IED?

From: "ROSSI J.A." <rossi@nusc.arpa>
Date: 11 May 87 11:16:00 EDT
Subject: What, me agree with IED?

Although I fully agree with Andrew's sentiments concerning this whole thing.
I don't feel that it is in the best interest of NET-communications in general
to make this thing more public than it needs to be.  I'm not sure what the
effect of a group letter would be at the NRL administration level.  I do feel
that the comments issued in this forum by the likes of Dave Hsu, IED, Greg
Taylor and myself, by their eventual relay into the USENET domains, will have
the desired effects.  Similarly, I feel that if Sue is, indeed, of a similar
opinion of IED and myself, she, as IED has suggested, make this clear to the
newsgroups who have apparently taken the censorship responsibility upon
themselves.  There is an interesting sideline to this.  I would personally
like to know if Sue reallyt believes she has been sexually harassed by
Wicinski, or just dismisses his rudeness as Wic-like, the way the rest of
us do.

John
------