Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

request: Charlie Picket and the Eggs

From: ihnp4!gargoyle!sphinx!rei3 (ted reichardt)
Date: Sat, 9 May 87 05:17:22 cdt
Subject: request: Charlie Picket and the Eggs

	Perhaps this is the wrong newsgroup, but I have a request:

	I'm trying to get a copy of a single put out by an old
S Florida 'local band,' called Charlie Picket and the Eggs, who used to
play at _The Edge_ on Singer Island (PB County) back in the seventies.
The single is called, I believe, "If This Is Love, I Want My Money
Back."

	If anyone might happen to have any relevent info, I'd sure
appreciate hearing from you.  I'd be happy to send a cassette or
something to get a copy if you have it.  Thanks.

	"If this is love-- I want my money back;
	 I want to see-- the man in charge."

ted reichardt
..ihnp4!gargoyle!sphinx!rei3
r.xx9rei3@chip.uchicago  (Bitnet)