Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

YAHM

From: Dave Hsu <hsu@eneevax.umd.edu>
Date: Sat, 9 May 87 17:52:38 EDT
Subject: YAHM
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

As Dave's inquisitive nature returns, he asks:

  In "Get Out of My House", there are two snippets of background vocals
  (no, not backwards messages) under KT's lines `My home, my joy...', the
  first being `let me in'.  What does the second one (at 2:09, for you
  out there with CD's) say?  I assume it must be Paddy's voice, but none
  of the rest of his lines in the song have quite the same inflection; the
  voice tremors quite a bit.  Headphones and playing that loop over and
  over again at high volume just aren't enough for my overwhelmed ears.

-dave
--
David T. Hsu			Newsaholic Emeritus
ARPA:	hsu@eneevax.umd.edu	UUCP: [seismo,allegra]!mimsy!eneevax!hsu