Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

OPtion/Sound Choice

From: rpg%cs.brown.edu@RELAY.CS.NET
Date: Sat, 2 May 87 12:52:49 EDT
Subject: OPtion/Sound Choice

Greg Taylor writes:
I think that we're sitting right on the business of seeing the near-final
settling in of the OPtion/Sound Choice split so that *nobody* will ever
assume that the two are confusable again.

I'm confused -- I thought that Option and OP were not at all the same
thing -- that at least is what is claimed in the most recent SC.
Ooops -- I just looked at the latest, here in my hand -- it must be
no. 6 that has the anti-Option ranting.  Can anyone clear this up for
me?

Thanks,
Robert G.