Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: new Option

From: psc!jsl@seismo.CSS.GOV (John Labovitz)
Date: Sat, 2 May 87 14:26:31 EDT
Subject: Re: new Option

And not only is Option becoming more slick, but Sound Choice is becoming
even more rough-looking.  Bad typography, strange layout, bad printing --
all of which make it a lot more interesting to read than Option for some
reason.  Hmm.

By the way, what do people think of the new thing SC is doing about putting
the addresses all in one big listing at the back of the magazine?  I guess
it makes things a bit easier for them, but I like the old way better
(listing addresses for each review/whatever).

jsl