Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

U2 / Organnon trip.

From: KNIGHT@MAINE (Michael Knight)
Date: Mon, 04 May 87 08:58:37 EDT
Subject: U2 / Organnon trip.

>Dave now takes this opportunity to practice writing a sentence of
>excessive length and to point out that, not having seen it mentioned
>previously in this forum, there exists a CD single (EP?) of U2's "With or
>Without You" with two additional tracks, "Luminous Times (Hold on to Love)"
>and "Walk to the Water" (are these B-sides to the singles?  not having a
>turntable, I have no idea...), both of which appear to be brand-spanking-new

I saw the same as a 12 inch single this weekend. Have yet to see a CD
single of anything. I don't think my record store believes they will sell.

I'm planning a trip up to the official Organnon sometime this summer.
It's located somewhere up near Rangley ME, which is about an hour away
from here. I'm told that the museum is still open during the summers.
Plan to take lots of pictures and perhaps write up a story of the
adventure and send it off to the KBC, Homeground, etc, along with
pictures. Of course I'll post the story to this digest too.

                                  --Mike
"Disclaimer: Why does anyone need a disclaimer?"