Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Buttholes update.

From: Dave Hsu <hsu@eneevax.umd.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 May 87 22:54:33 EDT
Subject: Re: Buttholes update.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Really-From: hofmann@nrl-css.arpa (James B. Hofmann)
>
>Buttholes!  Great show - a fire cleared out the club around 1200 so
>there was no encore.  I searched for Dave Hsu by subliminally chanting
>Dave near every possible candidate.  To no avail.  Hope he was there/
>enjoyed the show.  I did.

Profuse apologies, Hof.  I dragged the gang down to the 930 but we were
too late.  Completely, utterly, hopelessly sold out, so we grabbed
some City Papers and wandered over to the Black Rooster for consolation
prizes.  Maybe another show, if I can find time between finals and
moving at the end of the month.

C'mon IED, let's have some elaboration on the Irregulars.  I couldn't
have dealt such a damaging blow with my clumsy attempt at sarcasm,
could I?

-dave
--
David Hsu			Nerd to the Scars! Er, Stars!
ARPA:	hsu@eneevax.umd.edu	UUCP: [seismo,allegra]!mimsy!eneevax!hsu