Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Buttholes update.

From: hofmann@nrl-css.arpa (James B. Hofmann)
Date: Fri, 1 May 87 11:07:25 EDT
Subject: Buttholes update.

Buttholes!  Great show - a fire cleared out the club around 1200 so
there was no encore.  I searched for Dave Hsu by subliminally chanting
Dave near every possible candidate.  To no avail.  Hope he was there/
enjoyed the show.  I did.  No highway safety films but they did have
a topless (and for all intensive purposes, bottomless) dancer with them.

B. Siren by the way, played their last show with their bassist, Caroline.