Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TWS for the WSI

From: cbmvax!eric@gilligan.ARPA (Eric Cotton)
Date: Fri, 1 May 87 14:02:44 pdt
Subject: Re: TWS for the WSI

IED writes (regarding "Experiment IV"):

>BTW, that video WAS butchered by MTV -- they never showed either the
>beginning or the ending, the bastards! The video actually
>begins with Dr. Jerry Coe walking down the street in the rain,
>[...]
>The ending is even more crucial. At the very end, the mini-van
>stops to pick up a hitch-hiker, who turns out to be the
>musical weapon herself -- Kate, who turns and winks at the
>camera before stepping into the van.

Believe me, I am no fan of MTV but the copy of "Experiment IV" that
I taped from MTV included the ending to which you refer above.  My
copy was taped from MTV's 120 Minutes show.  Was an abbreviated version
used in their normal rotation?

	Eric Cotton
	Commodore-Amiga

"I don't find this stuff amusing anymore."
/*====    UUCP: {ihnp4|allegra|seismo|pyramid!amiga}!cbmvax!eric      ====*/
/*==== US mail: Commodore Technology / 1200 Wilson Drive              ====*/
/*====          West Chester, PA 19380                                ====*/
/*====   phone: (215) 431-9180                                        ====*/