Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Husker Du

From: dap@cgl.ucsf.edu (David A. Pearlman)
Date: 30 Apr 87 20:01:41 GMT
Subject: Re: Husker Du
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <8704301923.AA24681@EDDIE.MIT.EDU> Love-Hounds@EDDIE.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: Sue Trowbridge  <ins_aset%JHUNIX.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu>
>
> [...] "T-Bone Burnett is such a no-talent, completely
>worthless performer, I can't understand how anybody in their right
>mind could ever like that crap," [...]

Wow. I'm really offended. Not only do you take a jab at the great
Burnett, but you're calling his fans idiots. You should really be ashamed
of yourself. Please refrain from such postings in the future.

What? Taken out of context. Oh...Never mind... :-)

--
				                 David A. (DAP) Pearlman

Billy don't be a hero...
Be a pastrami on rye.