Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Reminder...

From: Dave Hsu <hsu@eneevax.umd.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 87 13:05:54 EDT
Subject: Reminder...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Note: if you don't have any idea what this posting is about, don't
worry.  Don't panic.  Do not adjust your set.  Eat a Kit-kat(tm).

DC Area Hounds: tonight is The Night for a double shot of BS.  Team gEEk
will attend in all our magnificent nerdly splendor.  SUGgy shirts, everybody!

Andrew: ah dinna say the WSI was before its time...only asked if I was
	close on any counts, notably #3.  I take it by your silence that
	I was close?  Was I?  Was I?  C'mon, do tell.

	"We're waiting,"

where's my caffeine?  and more pseudophedrine, please,

-dave
--
David Hsu			Alleged System Geek
ARPA:	hsu@eneevax.umd.edu	UUCP: [seismo,allegra]!mimsy!eneevax!hsu