Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate and Peter

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 87 17:40:52 EDT
Subject: Kate and Peter

> [GTS:] Can anyone say anything about the rumors which I heard
> SOMEWHERE of romantic involvement between Peter Gabriel and Kate?
> Is Gabriel married?  Is this just another trashy screamsheet rumor?

I'd say it's just trashy screamsheet rumor.  Peter is maried and Kate
has been living with Del Palmer for years.

> And where can I get a look at the other 2 covers for TKI?  I've seen
> the Japanese Kite cover and the Tammy Why-nette cover.

The "Kite" cover is Kate's real, original, British cover -- not the
Japanese cover.  The other two covers are the Japanese pink t-shirt
cover, and the Canadian "Ooh, my aching hairdo", or "Yow, are we in
*Vogue*, yet?" cover.  The Canadian cover is available by mail order
from Canadian record stores, and the Japanese cover is available from
several mail order KollecTible katealogs, such as The Intergalactic
Garage's.