Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Address for L-H tape-list; KT minutae; an unanswered ?

From: spem%hscfvax@harvard.harvard.edu (G. T. Samson)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 87 06:08:28 EDT
Subject: Address for L-H tape-list; KT minutae; an unanswered ?

I'd like to get on the mailing-list for that tape too.  What's the
estimated time for the tape to (eeeeeeeeeventually...) get to
my neck of the list?

I ask because my address will change eventually... I'll be moving
to a new school.

Here's the current address... if someone will e-mail me to tell
me how long it's likely to take to get to me, I'll figure out when
(and whether) to change it...

Greg Samson
53 Chester St.
Somerville, MA 02144-3001
	       [don't'cha love these 9-DIGIT zips?]

KT-stuff:

Can anyone say anything about the rumors which I heard SOMEWHERE of
romantic involvement between Peter Gabriel and Kate?  Is Gabriel married?
Is this just another trashy screamsheet rumor?

And where can I get a look at the other 2 covers for TKI?  I've seen the
Japanese Kite cover and the Tammy Why-nette cover.

Unanswered questions:

Quick, someone, anyone, tell me what is a good first DAF (Deutsches-Ameri-
kanisches Freundschaft) album to buy!  I'd like to try some but I don't
wanna get turned off immediately by expensive imported vinyl...

-GTS (gts@oberon.lcs.mit.edu or gts@hscfvax.harvard.edu)