Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New to the net, so I hope this message comes out...

From: Deev%UMASS.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 87 21:43:28 EDT
Subject: New to the net, so I hope this message comes out...

Hello,
    I would like to be put on the list of the world's greatest (non-Kate)
music. Here is me:
Steve Berlin
23 Puffton Village
Amherst, MA 01002
(If that address looks familiar to whoever is compiling the mailing list,
it's because I live right next to Peter Lee.)
Also, help me, Katefans: I swear that I saw KT on Saturday Night Live
around 1979 or 1980 (Before I heard of her and found the light). If I
remember correctly, she did "Them Heavy People" and "The Man with the Child
in His Eyes." A couple of local Katefans looked at me like I was crazy
when I told them this. Said she never stepped foot in America at that point.
So: Who is right, Me or them? and if I am, where can I get a copy of that
segment?
                                         Thanx,
                                          Steve