[Message Prev] [Message Next] [Date Index]
[Love & Anger] [Gaffaweb]

Don't Give Up Video....!!!!

I just saw the 'Don't Give Up' video on MTV a few minutes ago. I was
surprised to say the least as someone usually will scoop me on these
things. It was on just a little prior to 8pm EDT as I was in the
local record store. Surprise find of my visit: 'Fresh Fruit for Rotting
Vegetables' by the Dead Kennedys on CD.  My roommate got 'Plastic
Surgery Disasters' with 'In God We Trust, Inc' on one CD the other day.

                                  --Mike Knight
                                    Knight@Maine.Bitnet

[Gaffaweb] [Love-Hounds Archives]