[Message Prev] [Message Next] [Date Index]
[Love & Anger] [Gaffaweb]

Re: The Whole Story reveiwed in Digital Audio

>Really-From: Nancy Everson <everson@spca.bbn.com>

>Digital Audio and Compact Disc Review, despite the fact my subscription
>expired in February and I didn't renew it.  I started flipping through the
>magazine, and I opened it right to a page with KT staring out from the
>cover of "The Whole Story" - with a review.  I thought I would share this
>with my fellow love-hounds.  This is copied here without permission, and

This reminded me of another review of Kate and her discography that
I had meant to mention here, but forgot.  It's in the Jan/Feb issue
of THE ABSOLUTE SOUND, still available on newstands for the tidy sum
of $7.  I only skimmed over the article, but I did get the impression
that the reviewer likes Kate.  TAS is a golden-ears type publication,
so get it and read about Kate AND $4000 pre-amps.

-Dan "What, Me quote?" Hall

[Gaffaweb] [Love-Hounds Archives]