[Message Prev] [Message Next] [Date Index]
[Love & Anger] [Gaffaweb]

Night Flight: KT and THE THE

For those of you lucky enough to get USA network on cable, they will be showing
The The's video album of Infected next Friday night at midnight Eastern time,
with "limited commercial interruption".

I found this out last night while watching Night Flight to see their profile
on "England's national treasure", everybody's favorite KT.  Thanks to the
person who tipped us off on that (was it Mark?).  They showed the videos for
Running up the Hill, Wuthering Heights, Babooshka, Suspended in Gaffa, and
Cloudbusting, with clips from Sat in Your Lap, and the Dreaming, as well as
interview bits with KT explaining things like Peter Reich's (sp?) Book of
Dreams, and her music as exercises for stretching her four-octave voice.

Since there was nothing really current in the profile, it probably was the
same one shown months ago that people have been mentioning this week.

For you experKTs out there, (I know this has probably mean brought up
before, but I don't remember) is the video version of Cloudbusting on any
single or something?  It seems quite different than the album version.

- nancy "i never have a clever quote" everson

    (everson@spca.bbn.com)
    bbn software products corporation, cambridge mass

[Gaffaweb] [Love-Hounds Archives]