[Message Prev] [Message Next] [Date Index]
[Love & Anger] [Gaffaweb]

The Traveling Tape ProjeKT

> Date:    Sun, 05 Apr 87 12:45 PST
> From: IED0DXM%UCLAMVS.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu
>
> >If you can think of a better way of distinguishing what I might find worth
> >listening to, please give it a try...
>
> Actually, IED can. The best way for all the Love-Hounds to
> become equally cognizant of each other's musical preferences
> would be for each L-H to compile representative tracks of his
> recommended music, and circulate it through the mail to another
> L-H, who in turn would start his own tape into cirKulaTion.
> IED would be more than happy to join in such a projeKT. The
> Australian publishers of the Aussie KT zine "Dreamtime" organized
> a similar traveling Video-tape of Kate's videos, and it was a
> huge success. The main advantage is that no-one would have to
> pay more than two or three dollars for each tape and postage.

This is a great idea.  I, for one, am very much interested in participating.
Perhaps each interested L-H could be given an amount of time on the tape(s), or
a certain number of cuts.  Of course, we are all (I would hope, anyway)
familiar enough w/Kate's music, that we could leave her off of it.  (Okay, so
this won't be the greatest compilation of music ever created.)  It would be
very interesting to hear some fellow L-H's alternatives, perhaps even some
homemade stuff.  Where's a good place to start, Andy?

Mark Kat(e)souros

"It's nearly killing me; what a lovely feeling."

[Gaffaweb] [Love-Hounds Archives]