[Message Prev] [Message Next] [Date Index]
[Love & Anger] [Gaffaweb]

No Subject

> Really-From: Sue Trowbridge  <ins_aset%JHUNIX.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu>
>
> Are you sure this wasn't Kim Wilde? She just released a version of the
> old Supremes hit (a fave of mine, since it was #1 when I was born).
> --Sue

Boy, you kids sure are young. Are you sure you're allowed to use the
computer? When that song was #1, I was walking 16 miles to the school bus.

On the subject of neu music: saw Rhys Chatham at Tin Pan last week.
A lovely experimental guitar group-6 guitarists, all solid bodies
(even the 2 women guitarists had solid bodies); 1 bass; 1 drummer.
(I was hoping for Clear Light-like two drummers)
Far too 'personal' soloes for me, but overall sound was a combination
of Fripp-tronics and BlueOysterCult. Nice.

Can't wait for Eugene at the same venue in a few weeks.

  chip lemar      ihnp4!oberon!rll     AT&T "End-User" Organization

"Life smells"-attributed to an unknown Zen monk who only i know about and
              thus am cooler than you.

[Gaffaweb] [Love-Hounds Archives]