Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Mark Katsouros <KATSOURO@UMDD>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 87 00:05 EST

> Date: Thu, 26 Feb 87 21:07:12 PST
> From: Greg Earle <smeagol!earle@elroy.Jpl.Nasa.Gov>
>
> >Is there anybody out there that likes music that is a bit more mainstream?
>
> Yah, sure, they're all over in wank.music.missedout bleating to their
> beloved ELP albums ...

Seems to me that your anti-trendiness is about as trendy as it gets, and, quite
honestly, it makes me sick to my stomach.  I don't really give a fuck what you
think about ELP, or any other older, "mainstream" band.  Of course, one might
hypothesis that trendy is accusing anti-trendies of really being trendies, but
that makes my brain hurt.  You, Mr. Earle, define wank, and this news group
would benefit greatly if you would post elsewhere.  I usually don't waste my
time posting such silly responses, but I want to make it clear that we don't
need these infantile criticisms.

Mark Kat(e)souros

"I was trailed by twenty hounds."