Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sonic Youth stuff

From: dsc@seismo.CSS.GOV (David S. Comay)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 87 10:14:51 EST
Subject: Re: Sonic Youth stuff

bill's list look pretty complete to me, except i didn't see the 7 & 12
inch `starpower' singles listed.

since it seems like it has been a couple of months since this question
was last asked, i'll ask it again:  is sonic youth still planning on
covering the complete `white album'?

finally, Re: Grudgingly Admitted (berkeley's kxlu and kxlu in los
angeles)

since i went to school at berkeley and spent most of my life in los
angeles, i was real fortunate that great stations like kalx and kxlu
were available.  sometimes i wonder if i should move back just for that
reason ... sigh.

`true love is the devil's dragstrip'