Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Errata

From: Greg Earle <earle@jplpub1.Jpl.Nasa.Gov>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 87 13:58:31 PST
Subject: Errata

In my posting about the new Siouxsie LP, I let the `lyrics in my head' take
over my brain when typing in the song title.  The Kraftwerk song on Side 1
is really `The Hall Of Mirrors' [from Trans-Europe Express], not `Through
The Looking Glass'.  Many lyrical snatches go
	Even the brightest stars
	Live their lives|Look at themselves|etc.
	In The Looking Glass

The Song In My Head interferes once again.  Sorry for any confusion this might
have caused ...

Greg