Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: More metaphysical Turgid Oatmeal Food (sans Tequila)

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 87 12:06:57 EST
Subject: Re: More metaphysical Turgid Oatmeal Food (sans Tequila)

> [Rohn Jossi:] In answer to Doug's request for top 40 songs with
> overbearing violin solos in them, many come to mind.

I was refering to this century.

> Just trying to get into my head, a bit.  I keep hearing Red Lorry,
> Yellow Lorry rhythm tracks everywhere I go.

Could you please record them for me.  I'd pay decent $$$ for some good
RLYL bootlegs.

> Do you think that Red Lorry, Yellow Lorry are doing nightly (well,
> almost nightly) performances in my waterbed?

Depends on who's there with you...

> These differences may be accounted for by the ganglionic innervation
> present in the squid, but quite obviously absent in the amoebae.

How are these results affected by the administration of 150 micrograms
of lysergic acid diethylamide?

> Back to a very old posting by Doug.  MDMA is generally known as Ecstasy on
> the street and is now been deemed illegal by the FDA as a schedule-1 drug.

I'm not precisely sure which posting you are referring to.  Could you
please refresh my memory?

> However, a similar acetylated version is legally available, but I
> can't remember that its street name is.  Ah, better living through
> designer chemistry.

Please describe the differences in physiological and psychoactive
effects.  Please note that |>oug in no way encourages the illegal use
of controlled substances.  He does however encourage an intellectual
curiousity in all legal and moral activities.

> I think I an going to switch from phenothiazines to bytyrophenones,
> maybe then the oatmeal will solidify.

It would be best if it turned into cookies, n'est pas?