Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: British Industry Pornographic awards

From: ebm@ernie.Berkeley.EDU (Grady Toss)
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 87 23:14:42 PST
Subject: Re: British Industry Pornographic awards
Newsgroups: mod.music.gaffa

wicinski@nrl-css.arpa (wicinski)

>...they showed Kate getting her award for "Best Female Cunt Rag".
>Then they show her smile and start to play with Phil Collin's
>prick onstage.

A friend of mine has pointed out: (1) The Spuds McKenzie advertisements
for XYZ beer seem to be promoting beastiality on prime-time network TV.
(2) No one has ever seen Spuds and Phil Collins in the same place at the
same time.  (3) In his latest TV commercial, Spuds can be seen playing
the drums, an instrument which Phil Collins also plays.  (4) If you play
"Sususudio" backwards you can hear a dog barking.

Interesting.

... gt

BTW, I think that's "Phil Collins' prick" not "Phil Collin's prick,"
unless you're talking about some Phil Collin that I don't know.