Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: just the faKTs, please, sir...

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 87 02:10:05 EST
Subject: Re: just the faKTs, please, sir...

Mr. Marvick,

The new Kate Bush interview picture disk is in no way related to the
official Canadian EMI interview record.  It's a totally different
interview.  I'm not really sure that it's appropriate to call these
records "bootlegs" as they may be completely legal.  For example,
I own the rights to the interview I did with Kate and could presumably
do anything I want to with it, including pressing records of it.