Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Experiment IV

From: ranjit%cory.Berkeley.EDU@BERKELEY.EDU (Ranjit Bhatnagar)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 87 12:57:38 PST
Subject: Experiment IV
Newsgroups: mod.music.gaffa

I put my brand new EP of Experiment IV reverently on the turntable.
I press "START."  Settle down and listen.  And I have to get up and
see if I accidentally tuned to a top 40 station by mistake.
Experiment IV is absolutely the worst, most insipid Bush song I've
ever heard.  Could it be a forgery?  Maybe commies are trying to
discredit Bush by distributing this junk?  The lyrics are stupid,
the rhythm boring, the melody unoriginal.  (DISCLAIMER!  Assume
the words "I think that" prefixing every inflammatory opinion!)

In a word, I'm disappointed.  I also bought the new album by XTC,
and something by Hitchcock.  I hope _they_ won't let me down.

Boom-diddy, boom-diddy, secret, boom, boom, music, diddy, boom - GAH!

	Ranjit

--
 .......(o o).......  ranjit@cory.berkeley.edu
 ---vvv---U---vvv---  ucbvax!cory!ranjit

 "Irrationality is the square root of all evil" - Douglas Hofstadter

 "Who's interfering?  We're taking over." - Capt. James Kirk