Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Questions.

From: Bob Knight <KNIGHT@SRI-NIC.ARPA>
Date: Fri 6 Feb 87 21:29:15-PST
Subject: Re: Questions.

James - Yes, you should.  I don't profess to be an expert on the subject,
but, from the book I'm reading "The Making of the Atomic Bomb" by James
(last name not handy), repression and disinformation works best when its
not widely disseminated (eg. if its distributed word-of-mouth).  And,
although the fact that we have THAT GEEK in Washington probably undermines
my position, I believe that MOST people in the US that vote are qualified
to peruse something, formulate a position, and understand what they're
doing, esp. if that something provides references.  I must confess that I
had some doubts that the interview was tongue-in-cheek, but, shit, man, I
think that whoever doesn't care{matter}'ll hit n, and you'll reach who
counts, esp. with your non-disclaimer.

Bob

-------