Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

WD

From: IED0DXM@UCLAMVS
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 87 10:47 PST
Subject: WD

>We are forced, as IED has repeatedly demonstrated, into forcing
>definitions on QUALITY which are, at most, purely arbitrary.
>
>John

GODDAMMIT, HOW FUCKING DUMB CAN YOU BE?!

IED really cannot believe that he has to point out this obvious
fact YET ANOTHER TIME for you dumbbells.

He did NOT give arbitrary definitions of "quality". He
made no judgmental remarks about the VALUE or "quality" of
such properties as "sophistication", "refinement" and
"complexity" AT ALL.

This is QUITE DIFFERENT from determining the PRESENCE of
and EXTENT of those properties in music.

U N B E L I E V A B L E !

-- Andrew Marvick