Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Pink Floyd wisdom

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 87 19:46:23 EST
Subject: Re: Pink Floyd wisdom

>> [|>oug:] ... I was fanatic about Pink Floyd.  I've listened to
>> every post-Meddle album hundreds of times, so I think I can safely
>> say that I'm a serious fan.

> [~joe testa~:]

So *that's* your problem.  The last cool album Pink Floyd did was
"Meddle".  I thought that everyone knew that! :-)

Bullsheeeet!  All their albums are great.  The only reason I haven't
listened to all their albums hudreds of times is because I started
with *The Wall* and worked my way backwards.  By the time I hit *Piper
at the Gates of Dawn* I had discovered Kate.

> Thank you, Doug, for forwarding Wicinski's most intelligent posting yet.

You're welcome!

				|>oug

"Is that what you are?  The most powerful being in the universe and
you're just a puppet following a script?"

"We're all puppets, Laurie.  I'm just a puppet who can see the
strings."