Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

stuff (not a response to IED)

From: hsu%uicsrd.CSRD.UIUC.EDU@a.cs.uiuc.edu (William Tsun-Yuk Hsu)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 87 16:04:40 cst
Subject: stuff (not a response to IED)

No, this is not a response to IED, but just a suggestion that if he
wants me to read his megaword rebuttals of my comments, he'll have
to do better than sandwich them in the middle of 1000-line articles.
I almost "n"ed his last one.

Even though I saw it, I'm not going to respond because I've already
said I refuse to comment further on Emerson, New Age, originality etc.
However, since I'm not perfect (perfect people are boring :-)), I'll
just make the aside that if IED complains about your grammar, writing
skills, etc., just bitch that he can't spell words like "idiom". I
even saved the article as proof. :-)

Real stuff: I picked up this Mark Stewart and the Maffia thing (untitled
black album) under the assumption that it's a rap/scratch/industrial
hybrid. Well, kind of. Frankly, it didn't light my fire. There's still
room for an industrial hiphop group out there, any volunteers?

Bill