Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KT's getting so popular ...

From: Robert Stanzel <apollo!rps>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 87 10:27:07 EST
Subject: Re: KT's getting so popular ...

>The February issue of BR (_Boston Rock_, a monthly newspaper/magazine,
>self-proclaimed "Chronicle of the Neo-Cool") has its 1986 Reader Poll
>results, and I thought I would pass some of them along to Love-Hounds.
>
>Best Female Singer -             KATE BUSH
>	BR parenthetically comments "You people have such good taste."

Well, now the truth can be told:  Doug Alan swiped two stacks of BR's
from Newbury Comics and mailed in the entry blanks suitably filled out.
Coming up with those assumed names and fake handwriting was quite a
chore, wasn't it Doug?

Rob Stanzel             UUCP:  ...{decvax!wanginst, mit-eddie}!apollo!rps
-------