Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: kt: It Elevates the Dreary shells of 0ur Dull Xenophobic Mortality

From: Vulture of Light <trainor@CS.UCLA.EDU>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 87 00:09:39 PST
Subject: Re: kt: It Elevates the Dreary shells of 0ur Dull Xenophobic Mortality

    >>Wednesday night (1/14) at 8 in the Coop.  Yo, IED! Are you ready,
    >>to be thrown down??
    >>            --John

    >IED received this communique in his mailbox today. Could someone please
    >tell him what it means, what spurred its creation, and why it was
    >sent to IED?

I'll tell you what it means.  It means that things are happening at UCLA
Wednesday night.  In the Cooperage, which is where one buys and consumes
pizzas at UCLA.  It was probably spurred by the fact that we [speaking
loosely for the Gang-of-Four] would like you to know about the events
that occur on YOUR OWN FUCKING CAMPUS.  It don't cost money either.
IED, please excuse my pedestrian prose.

	Douglas