Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Just a couple of words from your favorite set of initials...

From: seismo!udenva!showard (Steve "Blore" Howard)
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 86 15:05:35 mst
Subject: Re: Just a couple of words from your favorite set of initials...
Newsgroups: mod.music.gaffa

  Where can one find Kate's cover of "Lord of the River"?  Even though I
usually find Donovan unpalatable ("Hail Atlantis" is one of the worst songs
of all time, exceeded in awfulness only by the likes of "MacArthur Park"
and "The Night Chicago Died.") I'd like to hear what Kate would do with
such material.

  Actually, I've always wanted to hear her do "One of Us Must Know (Sooner
or Later)" from Blonde on Blonde, but I'm not holding my breath . . .

--

"Something will come of this.  I only hope it isn't human gore."

Steve "Blore" Howard, zany Marxist tycoon
                      {hplabs, seismo}!hao!udenva!showard
or {boulder, cires, ucbvax!nbires, cisden}!udenva!showard