Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: [Kevin C: Responses re Kate]

From: rosen%ji.Berkeley.EDU@BERKELEY.EDU (Rob Rosen)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 86 21:18:27 PST
Subject: Re: [Kevin C: Responses re Kate]
Newsgroups: mod.music.gaffa

In article <8612192315.AA26404@EDDIE.MIT.EDU> you write:
>Really-From: Nancy Everson <everson@spca.bbn.com>
>
>The first one I heard from was IUD, who referred to himself only in the third
>person, and whose response was somewhat off the wall -- I wanted to know why I

	WOW!! A talking birth control device! Where can I get one of those?

		Geez, no wonder his response was so off the wall.  He probably
has a very limited point of view -- something resembling tunnel vision, I guess.

	What the miracles of modern science bring...

	%%Rob
--

			Rob Rosen
			Computer Systems {Research, Support} Group

	rosen@ucbarpa.Berkeley.EDU (the syntactically correct address)
	ucbvax!rosen (for people who actually LIKE source routing)