Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

More DetraKTion

From: Nancy Everson <everson@spca.bbn.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 86 17:26:04 EST
Subject: More DetraKTion

Hi everyone -

Thanks for the responses, my friend read them with interest.  He sent me a
message this morning that I thought I would forward to Love-Hounds.  He
also wanted to ask, "How does one motivate oneself to listen to Kate's
music repeatedly if one doesn't like it on the first listen?"  (He himself
was motivated because someone he liked was a Kate fan.)

				- nancy

nancy everson  (everson@spca.bbn.com)
bbn software products corporation, cambridge mass

----- Forwarded message # 1: