Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Kate cover consipiracy grows uglier...

From: ihnp4!scgvaxd!tcville!wwiii!meyer (Mike Meyer)
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 86 15:15:19 pst
Subject: The Kate cover consipiracy grows uglier...
Posted-Date: Thu, 4 Dec 86 15:15:19 pst

Gee, all this Kate cover stuff sounds like fun! Can we play too?

At the risk of being thoroughly toasted for blashphemy, we of the
Animal Lab (meyer@wwiii.tcville.UUCP and beck@tcville.UUCP)
respectfully offer our contribution to the fracas, in progress even as
we speak:

Shrubs on 45 present:  Hooked On Kate!!!!

(Doug, tell them to be nice to us, or I'll be sure you get the
Post-industrial, asbestos-enriched western-tinged, mega-metal extended
dance mix, with a special rap section from Pee Wee Herman.  Or worse
yet, the sole copy of the infamous "Flipper Rap" (yes, the dolphin,
not the band...). )

What finer deKonsTruction than your very Bushiest favorites distilled
down to 15-second excerpts over an annoying "Thump,Clap" beat?

Mike Meyer
Image and Signal Processing Lab
Hughes Aircraft EDSG, El Segundo, CA  (213)616-8141
{seismo,ihnp4,allegra,cit-vax,cbosgd}!scgvaxd!tcville!meyer