Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Why isn't Kate bigger than Bruce?

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 86 19:18:53 EST
Subject: Why isn't Kate bigger than Bruce?

So, like I made a special trip to Strawberry's (the local chain
record store) to buy KB's *The Whole Story*, and they were playing
it as I went in the store.  This was a few days back.  So moments
ago, I called up Boston Compact Disk to ask if they have the CD yet,
and they were playing it in the store as I called!  I've never
gone into a record store to buy a Bruce record, and had them playing
it.  What's up?